Just 20 mins from Bristol, 30 mins from Bristol Parkway and with easy access to J14 of the M5, De Vere Tortworth Court has 14 event spaces for conferences, meetings and training, with 30 acres of grounds for team building.
The Westminster Suite is a light and airy space with its floor-to-ceiling windows and doors opening out to the grounds, ideal for larger events up to 400 guests. Filled with character, thanks to their wooden panelled walls and high ceilings, the recently refurbished Victoria and Kitchener rooms are popular with organisers looking for smaller spaces with capacity for up to 50 guests in both. The Orangery offers the most impressive space. Built in 1874, this Victorian conservatory reveals ornamental glass ceiling and windows along with period detailing for up to 100 guests. Outdoor dining and seating is also available directly outside.
Enhanced with 21st-century features, each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 1Gb available up to 100 m from the hotel, nutritious food for well-being, free flowing coffee and a conference host.
- Ideally located just 20 mins from Bristol, 30 mins from Bristol airport and Bristol Parkway and with easy access to J14 of the M5
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi throughout with a maximum bandwidth of 1Gb and up to 100 metres in the grounds
- 14 event spaces for up to 400 guests from a Victorian orangery to the modern and stylish Westminster Suite
- 30 acres of grounds for teambuilding activities with outdoor Wi-Fi available
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more